Minggu, 06 Maret 2011

Artis Berbikini

Artis Berbikini. New Earthies sandals woman enough to raise a few eyebrows. Earth Footwear is a company with several decades of a reputation for quality in design and manufacture of comfortable shoes that are good for our bodies. They come with a totally new concept in healthy shoes yet fashionable and elegant. New Line: Earthies. Collection of new Earthies defined by various designs of elegant and pretty, feminine shoe for work wear, casual and dress. The New Earthies unique features including health foot with heel cup for arch support beyond the usual. If you are a loyal customer of Earth shoes, like me, you will not want to miss a new style of shoes. While not displaying the heels of Earth Footwear is negative, it remains a shoe designed for comfort. Every so often I want an alternative to the usual flat shoes, but I do not want to compromise my overall health. Earth Shoes have traditionally been helping me to not only get my body back into harmony but also remain well adjusted. I do not often wear heels without regret. Now, I can look forward to my new Earthies. Alas Earth know that every woman has moments when they need to feel more feminine and fashionable.